The State of Florida requires that all Florida License G Armed Security Officers requalify at least once per year with the type of handgun that they carry on duty. This 4-hour course meets all state mandates, including a standard written requalification test. If students successfully requalify, a State Certificate of Firearms Proficiency will be provided upon completion of the course. In regards to the firearm used to qualify; it must be a standard duty weapon for uniformed personnel. Some G-License holders are authorized to carry concealed; those individuals may qualify with sub-compact firearms.
All students must wear closed-toe shoes and a shirt with sleeves to participate in the class. Please fill out your liability waiver before the start of the class – click here for wavier
Armed Security Officers Class
$10 for each additional firearm requalification
This is a requalification class for those who already have their G-License.
Shooters World Provides:
- Eye and Ear Protection
- A Firearm if needed. Students are encouraged to bring their personal firearms if available.
- Firearm chambered in .38SPL, 9MM, 40S+W, or 45ACP
- Gun Belt with holster, magazine, and speed-loader pouches
- 2-3 magazines for semi-automatic handguns
- 2 speed-loaders if qualifying with a revolver
- 50 rounds of ammunition. Shooters World will also have ammunition to purchase in store.
- Florida G-License Identification Card