At Shooters World, we hope to encourage and foster the love of shooting sports. The Gun Safety for Kids course is designed for children that may have not been exposed to firearms yet. It is fun and easy, and the best part is, we offer it at no cost to you!
At Shooters World’s Gun Safety for Kids class , you’re child will learn:
- An entry-level educational introduction to the safe and recreational use of firearms.
- What to do when they find a firearm or if their friend is playing with one.
- An optional shooting experience at the end of the course.
This course is a great way for kids to safely and enjoyably start their recreational firearms journey. Eye and ear protection, targets, and instruction are all provided in our free course. If your child would like to participate in the optional live-fire shooting session, ammunition must be purchased from Shooters World to use in our Experience Firearms.
- Children must be at least 7-years old to participate
- Parent or Guardian must stay with the child throughout the duration of the course
- Optional shooting experience after the course concludes.
All students must wear closed-toe shoes and a shirt with sleeves to participate in the class. Please have a Parent or Guardian fill out a liability waiver before the start of the class for themselves and their child. – click here for wavier
Optional live-fire shooting portion at the end of the course
- Eye and Ear Protection
- 15 rounds of ammunition. Shooters World will have ammunition to purchase in store. When using one of our Experience Firearms, the ammunition used in it must be purchased from Shooters World.