Shooters World Orlando
- Shooters World Orlando is the largest indoor gun range in Florida.
- Brand-new 74,000 square foot shooting range and retail store is open to the public.
- No Membership required to shoot on the range but Memberships are available.
- Shooters World welcomes foreign visitors from all countries to come and enjoy an outstanding firearm experiences that will top your bucket list. Bring your passport and your passion – we’ll help create unforgettable memories!
- Shooters World Orlando has 58 indoor shooting lanes of 15 yards, 25 yards, 50 yards, and 100 yards. High calibers welcome, including full-auto and up to .50 BMG.
- Shooters World Orlando is the newest and most advanced indoor firearm range in the country and is conveniently located less than 1 mile from the Universal Studios.
- Shooters World prides itself on being a family-oriented destination with a high focus on safety standards.
- Shooters World also provides Ladies-only events and kid-friendly classes.
- First-time shooters are welcome! Our professional and friendly firearms instructors and range safety officers will help you every step of the way.
Mission & Vision
“Provide Every Guest with the World’s Greatest Firearms Experience”
Orlando Shooting Range Experience
Pack’N Heat Cafe’
Expansive Training Facility
Shooting Range Hours
Monday 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Saturday Members Only 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Saturday General Public 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Sunday Members Only 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Sunday General Public 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
The range accepts their last customer 60 minutes prior to closing. If a customer wants their full 60 minutes of range time, they must check in 90 minutes prior to the closing of the store.